[Maths-Education] FW: Another message for the list please

Gates Peter Peter.Gates at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Dec 19 14:11:37 GMT 2007

To contributors to the Leone Burton Memorial fund:

Message from Hilary Povey, Treasurer of BSRLM.

People not living in the UK need to contact their bank and arrange for
an electronic payment. The details they need are

account name: BSRLM

IBAN: GB02 CPBK 0892 9965 2100 71

BIC: CPBK GB22

I suggest that they also email Liz Bills (who becomes BSRLM treasurer at
the end of the month: liz.bills at edstud.ox.ac.uk) when they make a
donation to help her trace the entries when they arrive.

Best wishes

Hilary