[Maths-Education] December NRICH site now live

Thomas Lingefjärd Thomas.Lingefjard at ped.gu.se
Mon Dec 3 11:03:06 GMT 2007

Dear Steffi

Maybe you like to spread this to all in our project, I'm not sure that I
have an accurate mailing list and I'm definitively not sure that all
project members go to Open Exchange every day.

Best regards, Thomas

--
Vänliga hälsningar/  Bedste hilsner/  Best regards/  Bien cordialement/  Cordilamente/  Pozdrowienia/  Schöne Grüße/  Szívélyes üdvözlettel,  Thomas

Thomas Lingefjärd
Associate Professor, Mathematics Education
Gothenburg University, Department of Education

Box 300
SE 405 30  GÖTEBORG
SWEDEN
Telephone:	+46 (0)31 786 2253
Cellular:      +46 (0)708 29 39 73

Mail:   Thomas.Lingefjard at ped.gu.se
Web: http://ma-serv.did.gu.se/matematik/thomas.htm

"For what you see and hear depends a good deal on where you are standing:
it also depends on what sort of person you are." (C.S. Lewis)