[Maths-Education] CADGME Conference Abstract Submission until 27 April

Zsolt Lavicza zl221 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Apr 23 16:49:31 BST 2007

Dear Colleagues,

CADGME conference abstract (Max 300 words) submission is still open until
midnight on 27 April. If you wish to submit an abstract you can do it on
conference website:

http://matserv.pmmf.hu/cadgme/

We already have 57 contributed talks, 12 workshops, and 6 working groups from
colleagues from 27 countries, but we are still waiting for further submissions
in relation to uses of technologies in mathematics teaching.

With very best wishes,

Zsolt Lavicza and Csaba Sarvari on behalf of the organizing committee

     Zsolt Lavicza
     University of Cambridge,
     Faculty of Education, Queens' College
     Phone (m): +44 7962 488 222