[Maths-Education] CADGME Abstract Submission Deadline Extended: 27 April 2007

Zsolt Lavicza zl221 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Apr 10 15:13:57 BST 2007

Dear Colleagues,

The Abstract Submission Deadline (max 300 words) for the First Central-
and Eastern European Conference on Computer Algebra- and Dynamic Geometry
Systems in Mathematics Education (20-23 June, 2007, University of Pécs,
Pollack Mihály Faculty of Engineering, Hungary) has been extended to:

The scope of the conference has grown from the original aims so that we
are welcoming submissions about all kinds of technology applications used
in mathematics teaching not only CAS and DGS.

If you wish to submit an abstract for the CADGME conference you can find
information about submission on the conference website:

http://matserv.pmmf.hu/cadgme/

So far we have accepted 51 Abstracts from 23 countries and 11 workshop
proposals (list of abstracts/workshops can be found on the website of
CADGME).

Best wishes,

Zsolt Lavicza and Csaba Sarvari on behalf of the organizing committee

     Zsolt Lavicza
     University of Cambridge,
     Faculty of Education, Queens' College
     Phone (m): +44 7962 488 222