[Maths-Education] 2 Maths Education posts at Warwick

Peter Johnston-Wilder P.J.Johnston-Wilder at warwick.ac.uk
Mon Oct 2 16:39:41 BST 2006

If you know of anyone who may be interested in either of the 2 posts in Mathematics Education at Warwick, please direct them to the advertisement at  http://www.jobs.ac.uk/jobfiles/QE220.html

Please note that, although we are looking to appoint someone with a background in Secondary Mathematics for at least one of these posts, the other post might suit someone with interests in other phases or wider aspects of mathematics education.

If you want to know more after reading the details, then please contact me by phone or by email.

Peter Johnston-Wilder, MA, MSc, PhD
Institute of Education
University of Warwick
Coventry CV4 7AL

Tel: 02476522702

If you are interested in applying for the Warwick MSc in Mathematics Education, visit:
http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/wie/courses/postgraduate/higherdegrees/maths/