[Maths-Education] NCETM Research bid in August

Jennie Pennant jenniepennant at beam.co.uk
Mon Oct 2 11:55:26 BST 2006

Ted,  I was part of a bid put in by Hayes Park Primary in Hillingdon for
research. We have not yet heard. How is it all progressing and when can we
expect to hear? I see this email is for the next round.
Jennie

jenniepennant at beam.co.uk

BEAM is dedicated to promoting the teaching and learning of mathematics as
interesting, challenging and enjoyable.

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the addressees named
above.  We would ask you to treat any communication from us confidentially.
If you are not the intended recipient please delete this email and any
attachments, and notify the sender immediately.  Any opinions expressed in
the email are those of the author and are not necessarily endorsed by BEAM.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that this email and its
attachments are free from viruses, BEAM accepts no responsibility for any
losses resulting from this transmission.

BEAM Education is a division of Nelson Thornes Limited.
Registered in England Number 108 3899.
Maze Workshops, 72a Southgate Road, London N1 3JT
Tel: 020 7684 3323  Fax: 020 7684 3334  Web: http://www.beam.co.uk