[Maths-Education] Maths Education Researcher

Clausen-May, Tandi t.clausen-may at nfer.ac.uk
Tue May 23 15:14:02 BST 2006

The National Foundation for Educational Research is planning to appoint
a new researcher to join the Department of Assessment and Measurement
and work on a range of written and digital assessment and curriculum
projects.  We are looking for someone with a creative approach, an
interest in computer-based assessment, and an ability to exploit the
opportunities for innovative types of assessment within the constraints
imposed by the context.

To see the standard job description and to download an application form
please follow the link below, or go to www.nfer.ac.uk, follow the 'Quick
link' on the left to Job vacancies, and find the post Ref A2RO-4.

http://www.nfer.ac.uk/about-nfer/job-vacancies/research-officers.cfm

Yours,  Tandi

Dr T Clausen-May

Principal Research Officer

National Foundation for Educational Research

The Mere, Upton Park, Slough SL1 2DQ United Kingdom

Phone +44 (0)1753 574 123

Direct line: 01753 637111

Web: http://www.nfer.ac.uk

This e-mail is confidential to the addressee and may contain privileged
information.  If you are not the addressee you are not permitted to use
or copy this e-mail or its attachments nor may you disclose the same to
any third party.  If this has been sent to you in error please notify us
as soon as possible. The NFER reserves the right to intercept and read
e-mails sent or received by our employees.  If you do not wish for your
communications to be subjected to such scrutiny, you should not
communicate via this e-mail system.  The Foundation endeavours to
exclude viruses from our data but it is the obligation of the recipient
to check any attachments for viruses. Opinions, conclusions and other
information contained in this message that do not relate to the official
business of the NFER, or are personal to the individual sender, shall
not be understood as endorsed by the Foundation and no liability will be
accepted.  Any legally binding agreement resulting from its content must
be made separately in a printed medium.

.