[Maths-Education] maths across the curriculum

Jones D.K. D.K.Jones at soton.ac.uk
Fri Jul 7 11:53:29 BST 2006

Hi Tamara
I guess you will have tried contacting some of the National Strategy
people (eg Frances Bestley) as they may know of cross-curricular things
happening in schools, plus, perhaps, contacts behind the pack on
Numeracy across the curriculum:
http://www.standards.dfes.gov.uk/keystage3/respub/numxc

If you do get to find out some interesting things, please do let us all
know!

Best wishes

Keith
-----------
Keith Jones
University of Southampton
School of Education
Highfield
Southampton
SO17 1BJ

t: 023 8059 2449
f: 023 8059 3556
e: d.k.jones at soton.ac.uk

UoS Mathematics Education Research Group
http://www.crme.soton.ac.uk

Hampshire and Isle of Wight Further Mathematics centre
http://www.fmnetwork.org.uk/centre/index.php?centre=ham