Fwd: RE: [Maths-Education] maths across the curriculum (Out of Office)

Janet Ainley Janet.Ainley at warwick.ac.uk
Sat Jul 1 19:02:45 BST 2006

I shall be away from the University, and only reading email occasionally, until 17th July.

>>> maths-education 07/01/06 19:02 >>>

This message has been generated through the Mathematics Education email
discussion list.
Hitting the REPLY key sends a message to all list members.
>> Geoff:  If you have enough to send one to me, I would love to have it.
I am Richard Millman, Dept of Mathematics, University of Kentucky,
Lexington, KY 40506-0027 USA.  Many thanks and see you in Prague.

Rich Millman