[Maths-Education] maths across the curriculum

gfaux at toucansurf.com gfaux at toucansurf.com
Sat Jul 1 15:14:04 BST 2006

Eileen Pennington and I worked together developing some Dorothy Heaaathcote
type dramas in 1999.  We then published a series of 12 lessons in a book
(2000).  Some work in Cornwall was subsequently written up in MT.  I still
have lots of books.  Happy to send one out.  The idea of inteer subject
collaboration sort of died as an idea because of directions from Croydon.
Maaybe now is the time to re-visit.

We had enormous fun working up the dramas in schools and it was wonderful
for me to work with a drama teacherr like Eileen over seeveral months.

Geoff