[Maths-Education] Mathematical concepts and ICT

Clausen-May, Tandi t.clausen-may at nfer.ac.uk
Thu Dec 14 10:56:29 GMT 2006

Keith -

Absolutely.  We don't want to limit ourselves to what teachers do teach
now, as this is indeed influenced by the current prevalence of static,
paper-based assessments.  But assessment could change - and it might be
useful to see what pupils can actually learn using ICT that is different
from what they learn with a more traditional approach.

We will add Fathom and Tinkerplots to our list of programs to think
about.

Yours,  Tandi