[Maths-Education] Job at UEA

Liz Bills liz.bills at uea.ac.uk
Wed Apr 5 12:38:40 BST 2006

Dear colleagues,

We have recently advertised a Mathematics Education post at UEA.  Please see
http://www.jobs.ac.uk/jobfiles/AE442.html for more details.

The post is to take principle responsibility for the secondary Maths PGCE
and to join the team of Maths Education researchers here.  Maths Education
is a growing area here with plenty of support from the School.  We have a
vibrant community of researchers including full time research students and
are just opening a masters course in Mathematics Education.  Find out more
about us from http://www.uea.ac.uk/edu/mathsed.html or by contacting
liz.bills at uea.ac.uk or e.nardi at uea.ac.uk

Liz

Liz Bills

School of Education and Lifelong Learning

University of East Anglia

Norwich

NR4 7TJ

+44 (0)1603 592868