[Maths-Education] vacancy

Appleton, Nigel NCAppleton at ucsm.ac.uk
Thu Sep 29 12:57:28 BST 2005

We recently advertised a vacancy for a Lectureship in Mathematics
Education (with a focus on secondary ITE) in the UK national press. I am
posting this message just in case any list members missed the advert and
might be interested in applying or might know others who are. Details
can be obtained from the St Martin's College website
http://www.ucsm.ac.uk/vacancies/current-vacancies.php. The closing date
is Wednesday 12 October. Please feel free to contact myself or Sue Pope
(s.pope at ucsm.ac.uk) if you want to discuss the post. Anyone who is
interested but is concerned that they may not meet the closing date
should contact me as soon as possible.

Regards

Nigel Appleton

Head of Mathematics Education