[Maths-Education] Invitation to Cambridge presentation onGeoGebra

Dave Pratt dave.pratt at warwick.ac.uk
Thu Sep 29 12:03:06 BST 2005

Apparently he is doing one at Manchester and I am trying to arrange one for
Warwick. If I manage to do so, I will post it up on this network.

Dave

Director of Centre for New Technologies Research in Education (CeNTRE),
Institute of Education,
University of Warwick
Coventry CV4 7AL

+44 (0)24 7652 3813