[Maths-Education] Mathematics Education International Conference

Dr Irene Poh-Ai Cheong irenecpa at shbie.ubd.edu.bn
Thu Sep 15 11:27:04 BST 2005

Dear Colleagues:

I would like to invite you to participate to our Faculty's Eleventh Annual
International Conference with the theme:

Shaping the Future of Science, Mathematics and Technical Education

to be held on the 22 to 25 May 2006 at the Universiti Brunei Darussalam,
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam, S. E. Asia

This international conference is organised to provide the opportunity for
papers, presentations and discussions to explore how we can shape the future
of Science, Mathematics and Technical Education.

For more information, please check the Website:
<http://www.ubd.edu.bn/news/conferences/11trsmte220506/index.htm>
http://www.ubd.edu.bn/news/conferences/11trsmte220506/index.htm
or Contact: Dr Andrew Baimba <baimba at shbie.ubd.edu.bn>

Deadlines for submission of proposals for paper presentations and workshops
for this conference is: 15 January 2006

Regards

Irene

Irene Poh-Ai Cheong (PhD)

Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah Institute of Education,

Universiti Brunei Darussalam,

Tungku Link BE1410,

Brunei Darussalam

S. E. Asia