[Maths-Education] Job vacancy at IoE London - Educational programmer/designer for maths/stats learning

Phillip Kent p.kent at ioe.ac.uk
Sat Mar 12 15:28:58 GMT 2005

Dear Colleagues,

may I bring to your attention the following vacancy.

Informal enquiries are welcome to me. For application procedures, see the
website given below.

Thanks-  Phillip Kent

++++++++++

The Techno-mathematical Literacies in the Workplace project at the
Institute of Education in London has a 12-month full-time vacancy for an
Educational Programmer/Multimedia Designer. The project is investigating
the use of mathematics in industrial and commercial workplaces, and
designing learning materials intended to address "techno-mathematical"
skills development in workplaces. The job involves the design and
programming of the software elements of the project's learning materials,
to include use of multimedia (digital video) and development of interactive
websites.

For full details see: http://www.jobs.ac.uk/jobfiles/YO946.html
Closing date: 24 March 2005

++++++++
Dr Phillip Kent
London Knowledge Lab - Institute of Education
23 - 29 Emerald St
London WC1N 3QS
p.kent at ioe.ac.uk
tel 020 7763 2156   mobile 07950 952034