[Maths-Education] ATM all attainment T&L group

Corinne Angier cangier at chaucer.sheffield.sch.uk
Sat Aug 27 12:12:19 BST 2005

As summer draws to a close and planning for next year begins
in earnest it is time to write dates into new diaries...

The Association of Teachers of Mathematics
All-attainment learning and teaching group

Saturday October 1st  2005
09.30 until 15.00

(see also attached flyer)

Anyone who is interested but has not been before can get a
good idea of what we do from John Hancock's article in the
last edition of MT. Not all of us teach all-attainment
groups, but we are all keen to develop our use of rich
mathematical tasks.

Please let us know if you plan to attend so that
suitable quantities of lunch can be organised!

Corinne

Corinne Angier
Curriculum leader for mathematics
Chaucer school