[Maths-Education] NORMA05

Frode Rønning frode.ronning at hist.no
Fri Apr 22 14:51:41 BST 2005

Dear Colleagues.

This is to remind you that the deadline for submitting a presentation to
NORMA05 (Nordic Conference on Mathematics Education) in Trondheim
(Norway), 2nd to 6th September 2005, is 1st May. The same date is also
the deadline for “Early Bird Registration” (reduced fee), but we will
accept registrations until 10th August.

See updated news about the conference on http://norma05.hist.no/ or go
directly to the online registration form
http://norma05.hist.no/registration.php

Some of you will receive this message more than once due to distribution
through several mailing lists. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,
Frode Rønning

Frode Rønning
Professor