[Maths-Education] ITE vacancy

Nigel Appleton n.appleton at ucsm.ac.uk
Wed Apr 6 17:49:01 BST 2005

We recently advertised a vacancy for a Lectureship in Mathematics Education (with a focus on secondary ITE) in the UK national press. Response has been slow (possibly due to the Easter break) so I am posting this message just in case any list members missed the advert and might be interested in applying or might know others who are. Details can be obtained from the St Martin's College website http://www.ucsm.ac.uk/vacancies/current-vacancies.php. The closing date is Monday 11 April. Please feel free to contact myself or Sue Pope (s.pope at ucsm.ac.uk) if you want to discuss the post. Anyone who is interested but is concerned that they may not meet the closing date should contact me as soon as possible.
Regards

Nigel Appleton
Head of Mathematics Education
St Martin's College