[Maths-Education] PhD scholarship

Shafia Abdul Rahman maths-education@nottingham.ac.uk
Fri, 09 Jul 2004 09:16:14 +0800

Dear Sir,

I am a junior lecturer in Mathematics Education at Universiti Sains
Malaysia. I have a BSc in Chemistry/Mathematics (Alabama, USA, 1990) and an
MA in Mathematics Education (IOE, London, 1998). I intend to do my PhD in
UK university. However, I need partial sponsorship in the form of fees
waiver (or partial fees waiver) to continue my study in the UK. My
university is willing to sponsor all living/maintenance allowances. Please
pass the message around to colleagues in the mailing list who might have
some information on universities which are offering scholarship for 2004/05
entry.

Hoping in anticipation of good news.

Thank you.

Shafia