[Maths-Education] BSRLM website and next conference

Dave Hewitt maths-education@nottingham.ac.uk
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 11:23:11 +0100

I cannot access it, Richard.

Regards,

Dave.

Dr Dave Hewitt
Senior Lecturer in Mathematics Education
School of Education
University of Birmingham
Edgbaston
Birmingham
B15 2TT
UK

Email:d.p.hewitt@bham.ac.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Barwell [mailto:Richard.Barwell@bristol.ac.uk]
Sent: 22 September 2003 16:01
To: maths-education@nottingham.ac.uk
Subject: [Maths-Education] BSRLM website and next conference

**********************************
This message has been generated through the Mathematics Education email =
discussion list.
Hitting the REPLY key sends a message to all list members.
**********************************

Dear colleagues,

Some have you have recently experienced difficulties accessing the BSRLM
website. I am pleased to let you know that the site is now fully=20
functioning and has been revamped. The address is still www.bsrlm.org.uk

Information about the next BSRLM day conference (Nov. 15, University of
Birmingham) including forms and directions is available, as well as=20
information about publications and forms to apply for membership.

Do let me know if you spot any errors or omissions.

Richard Barwell
BSRLM publications (and website) secretary

Richard Barwell
Graduate School of Education
University of Bristol
35 Berkeley Square