[Maths-Education] R&D on advanced math topics at ICME

Stephen Hegedus maths-education@nottingham.ac.uk
Sat, 22 Nov 2003 16:17:18 -0500

We welcome contributions for the 13th Topic group of ICME-10 to be held in
Copenhagen, Denmark, July 4 - July 11, 2004.

TSG 13: Research and development in the teaching and learning of advanced
mathematical topics

Three main themes will be addressed by our group:

1. Research on the Learning of Advanced topics;
2. Research on the Teaching of Advanced topics;
3. Development in the Teaching and Learning of Advanced Topics (both
curricular and technological innovations).

For more details, questions we will focus on and format, please visit the
group's website: http://www.icme-organisers/tsg13

Submissions should be no more that 3 pages and be sent by email to the Team
Chairs by December 31st.

We look forward to receiving your contributions,
best wishes

Team Chairs
Stephen Hegedus,
Caroline Lajoie