[Maths-Education] External Examiner required

Appleton, Nigel maths-education@nottingham.ac.uk
Thu, 15 May 2003 13:59:44 +0100

External examiner sought for undergraduate Subject Studies in Mathematics
(QTS 4 year Primary) and Mathematics as a joint honours within the Combined
Honours programme. Our current external examiner is completing his term this
year and we seek a replacement for academic year 2003-4 and beyond.

St Martin's College of Higher Education has main campuses in Lancaster,
Ambleside, Carlisle and London. The courses covered by this examinership are
currently all based in Lancaster; near the Lakes and good walking country!
Examiners are appointed by Lancaster University, our awarding body, and are
subject to Lancaster University regulations and conditions of appointment.
At this stage we are interested in receiving informal expressions of
interest.

If interested please email to: l.crankshaw@ucsm.ac.uk or telephone Lisa
Cranshaw 01524 384327
who will arrange for you to be phoned back.

Thanks
Nigel Appleton
Head of Mathematics Education
Co-ordinator of Secondary Initial Teacher Education

St Martin's College
Lancaster
LA1 3JD
Tel: 01524 384470