[Maths-Education] flm subscription

Laurinda Brown maths-education@nottingham.ac.uk
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 15:37:49 +0100

To Mathematics Education List:

John Fauvel used to support personal subscriptions to 'for the learning
of mathematics' by saving individuals having to raise money orders in
Canadian dollars from their banks (at great expense) by acting as a
place to send cheques in pounds sterling. I am looking into setting up
a similar arrangement when I visit the flm office at Queens University,
Canada in my new role as editor in late July. After this visit I will
send instructions to those people who have asked for them by e-mail
indicating what to do and how much etc. This should mean that you will
pay well in time for the new Volume 24. You will need to tell me in
your request whether you also want to be a member of the Canadian
Mathematics Education Study Group. This might also be a time to see if
your library subscribes and whether this system might also help them?

Please reply to me alone - NOT the rest of the list:) - at the address
below.

(Eric, what did you mean by an international Visa account?)

Best wishes, Laurinda Brown

laurinda.brown@flm-editor@bris.ac.uk