[Maths-Education] PhD stipend in maths ed in multicultural settings

Paola Valero maths-education@nottingham.ac.uk
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 15:39:41 +0100

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2EE25.60428CD0

Dear colleagues

We are offering a PhD scholarship in the topic of mathematics education in
multicultural settings.We expect the student to be part of our research team
in the project "Learning from diversity: Communication, conflict and
mathematics education in the multicultural classroom"
(http://www.lfd.learning.auc.dk/). We are looking for the best possible
applicant in the world!

We are very grateful if you can forwards this information to students who
may be interested:

http://www.auc.dk/fak-tekn/phd/vacant/23604.htm

Best regards,

Ole Skovsmose and Paola Valero

****************
Paola Valero
Department of Education and Learning
Aalborg University
Langagervej 8
9220 Aalborg East, Denmark
Tel. +45 96359782
Fax +45 98156542
E-mail: paola@dcn.auc.dk
******************

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2EE25.60428CD0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2654.45">
<TITLE>PhD stipend in maths ed in multicultural settings</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Dear colleagues</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>We are offering a PhD scholarship in the topic of =
mathematics education in multicultural settings.We expect the student =
to be part of our research team in the project &quot;Learning from =
diversity: Communication, conflict and mathematics education in the =
multicultural classroom&quot; (<A =
HREF=3D"http://www.lfd.learning.auc.dk/" =
TARGET=3D"_blank">http://www.lfd.learning.auc.dk/</A>). We are looking =
for the best possible applicant in the world!</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>We are very grateful if you can forwards this =
information to students who may be interested:</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2><A =
HREF=3D"http://www.auc.dk/fak-tekn/phd/vacant/23604.htm" =
TARGET=3D"_blank">http://www.auc.dk/fak-tekn/phd/vacant/23604.htm</A></F=

</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Best regards,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Ole Skovsmose and Paola Valero</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>****************</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Paola Valero</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Department of Education and Learning</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Aalborg University</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Langagervej 8</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>9220 Aalborg East, Denmark</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Tel. +45 96359782</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Fax +45 98156542</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>E-mail: paola@dcn.auc.dk</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>******************</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>