[Maths-Education] Fw: Exit exams need warnings for disabled students

leone burton maths-education@nottingham.ac.uk
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 10:11:12 -0000

Dear All:  Don't you just love the idea of a Health Warning on exams (see
below).  Wouldn't it be great if we could get that going here?  Happy New
year all.  leone

Prof. Leone Burton
8 Grange Walk
London SE1 3DT