[Maths-Education] Part-time Tutors required for Open University course ME624

M.E.Jenkins maths-education@nottingham.ac.uk
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 15:08:04 +0100

------_=_NextPart_001_01C35B5A.FD2F283A

The Centre for Mathematics Education at the Open University is launching an
exciting and new initiative, the Graduate Diploma in Mathematics Education.
The second course of the programme, ME624 Teaching Mathematical Thinking at
Key Stage 3 will be presented in October 2003 and we are currently
recruiting tutors.

Further details of this course can be found on the Courses and
Qualifications website at:

http://www3.open.ac.uk/courses/bin/p12.dll?C02ME6sp24
<http://www3.open.ac.uk/courses/bin/p12.dll?C02ME624>

Information about tutoring at the Open University and an application form
can be found at www.open.ac.uk/employment/tutors
<http://www.open.ac.uk/employment/tutors>

If you would like to apply to tutor on this course you will need to complete
and return an application form by 15th August 2003.  This should be e-mailed
to the Birmingham Regional Office 'west-midlands@open.ac.uk'

If you would like further information about the course or the role of the
tutor please contact the Course Manager, Maggie Jenkins on 01908 652333 or
e-mail m.e.jenkins@open.ac.uk <mailto:m.e.jenkins@open.ac.uk>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C35B5A.FD2F283A

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Part-time Tutors required for Open University course =
ME624</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">The Centre for Mathematics Education =
at the Open University is launching an exciting and new initiative, the =
Graduate Diploma in Mathematics Education.&nbsp; The second course of =
the programme, ME624<I> Teaching Mathematical Thinking at Key Stage =
3</I> will be presented in October 2003 and we are currently recruiting =
tutors.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Further details of this course can be =
found on the Courses and Qualifications website at:</FONT>
</P>

<P><A =
HREF=3D"http://www3.open.ac.uk/courses/bin/p12.dll?C02ME624"><U><FONT =
COLOR=3D"#0000FF" FACE=3D"Times New =
Roman">http://www3.open.ac.uk/courses/bin/p12.dll?C02ME6sp24</FONT></U><=
/A><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman"> </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Information about tutoring at the =
Open University and an application form can be found at </FONT><A =
HREF=3D"http://www.open.ac.uk/employment/tutors"><U><FONT =
COLOR=3D"#0000FF" FACE=3D"Times New =
Roman">www.open.ac.uk/employment/tutors</FONT></U></A></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">If you would like to apply to tutor =
on this course you will need to complete and return an application form =
by 15<SUP>th</SUP> August 2003.&nbsp; This should be e-mailed to the =
Birmingham Regional Office 'west-midlands@open.ac.uk' </FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">If you would like further information =
about the course or the role of the tutor please contact the Course =
Manager, Maggie Jenkins on 01908 652333 or e-mail </FONT><A =
HREF=3D"mailto:m.e.jenkins@open.ac.uk"><U><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" =
FACE=3D"Times New Roman">m.e.jenkins@open.ac.uk</FONT></U></A></P>

</BODY>
</HTML>