[Maths-Education] (no subject)

John Monaghan maths-education@nottingham.ac.uk
Mon, 02 Sep 2002 10:23:43 +0100

http://www.reims.iufm.fr/Recherche/ereca/colloques/tice_math_juin_2003_gb.htm
contains information on two Maths/ICT education conferences which will be
held in France next June. The second conference, few details available at
the moment, will run immediately after the first one.

European Congress, Integrating Technologies into Mathematics Education

3rd Computer Algebra in Mathematics Education Symposium

Although the Congress will be principally in French we are trying to get
funds for simultaneous translation. Whether we are successful or not this
will be a great opportunity to share ideas across the channel.