[Maths-Education] Job at Oxford

Anne Watson maths-education@nottingham.ac.uk
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 11:16:00 +0100

Dear All

It is probable that we shall soon be advertising a part-time (0.5)
three-year post at the University of Oxford Department of Educational
Studies in Mathematics Education.   The post will run from January
2003.  The main part of the job will be in PGCE secondary mathematics, the
course (both the mathematics strand and the overall course) having achieved
highest possible marks in recent Ofsted reports.   Substantial teaching
experience in UK secondary state schools is highly desirable.   Because of
the nature of this post it may be possible to combine it with part-time
study in the Department towards a research degree, or with other projects.

I would be delighted to hear from anyone who is interested at this stage,
but as yet I am unable to say when the post will be advertised.    Please
pass this to anyone who may be interested.

Try very hard not to press 'reply' and reply to everyone!

Anne Watson
Dr Anne Watson
Tutor for Admissions and Fellow of Linacre College
Lecturer in Mathematics Education,
Tutor for Higher Degrees,
Department of Educational Studies,
University of Oxford