[Maths-Education] Becta seminar on small software for mathema tics using handheld te chnology

David Wright maths-education@nottingham.ac.uk
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 14:48:12 -0000

Bruce
There will be a page created on the curriculum section of the Becta site in
time for the seminar, which will have papers to download
I will send you the URL when it is up
David