[Maths-Education] The resource for the course

Celia Hoyles choyles@ioe.ac.uk
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 08:51:01 +0100

Briefly may I whole-heartedly agree with Tony Ralston
Through the Jont Mathematical Council that involves Maths ed and=20
mathematician (and many more) we are united in our concerns about=20
testing -- and have indeed made representations to the Government on=20
this point
Now to date we have had rather little success I must admit -- but if=20
we can set up this Advisory Committee in Maths Ed which we hope to do=20
rather soon this will be one of the first items of our agenda for=20
discussion at the Department.