[Maths-Education] The resource for the course

HARRY MERRICK merr-cs0@wpmail.paisley.ac.uk
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 13:25:36 +0100

I would like to have a look at these 'KS3' questions as I find this an inte=
resting discussion. Being in Scotland I have not seen these however.

Where can I get a set?

Regards

Harry Merrick

Legal disclaimer
--------------------------

The information transmitted is the property of the University of Paisley an=
d is intended only for the person or entity=20
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged mat=
erial.  Statements and opinions expressed in this=20
e-mail may not represent those of the company.  Any review, retransmission,=
 dissemination and other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities oth=
er than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and de=
lete the material from any computer.=20