[Maths-Education] TTA letter about Rewarding Staff

Ian Thompson ithompson@cfbt-hq.org.uk
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 16:12:30 +0100

Dave,
Which letter?
Ian

>>> d.j.miller@educ.keele.ac.uk 22/10/01 15:26:07 >>>
********************************
This message has been generated through the Mathematics Education email =
discussion list.
Hitting the REPLY key sends a message to all list members.
********************************

Apologies to those not concerned with ITT in England

This letter details substantial amounts paid to institutions to develop,
retain and reward ITT staff. I'm collecting info from all about how it is
being used (or to find out if people are aware of it).

For info the letter came from jeremy coninx dated 27 july and is reference
2001/FUN/31

Let me know please and I'll collect details and send back replies.

Dave
Dave Miller
Department of Education
Keele University