[Maths-Education] www.counton.org : shortlisted for BETT 2002 Award for "Best Free On-line Learning Resource"

John Bibby qed@enterprise.net
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 11:14:46 -0000

I have received the following from Will Bulman, webmaster of www.counton.=
org

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Dear All

	STOP PRESS  :  PLEASE COPY THIS EMAIL TO ALL WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED

The Count On website has been shortlisted for the BETT 2002 Award  for "B=
est
Free On-line
Learning Resource". Last year the Maths Year 2000 website won this award,
and we want to maintain the high profile for mathematics.

The BETT Awards are based upon votes cast.

We therefore invite all teachers and supporters of maths to vote for our
website, and to encourage others to do likewise by copying this email.

The simplest way to vote is to visit www.counton.org and click on the lin=
to BETT. Count On is listed in the first category, and is the last websit=
mentioned on a shortlist of 6. (You do not have to vote in all categories=
;
your name and some details are asked for at the bottom of the form so you
can enter the prize draw for "=A3100s worth of educational software".)

Will Bulman

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

It would be good to keep the profile of mathematics high by voting for on=
or other of the maths items featured on the shortlist.

If you think that www.counton.org is the best of the nominated websites,
then please take part in the voting process as indicated above.

JOHN BIBBY