[Maths-Education] ICMI conferences - EARCOME 2 and SEACME 9

Lim Chap Sam cslim@usm.my
Fri, 09 Nov 2001 15:13:51 +0800

Dear Swee Fong

How's life? I suppose you are also busy preparing for your coming conference?

"Deadline" is really 'DEAD- line' for me now. We have been busy preparing
for our ICMEE2001 conference from 11-13 Nov. But I am also in charge of
preparing the preconference workshop for tomorrow (10 Nov) -- on graphic
calculators. Prof Peter Jones is coming to give the workshop.

Hi, your deadline of 15 Nov 'panic' me-lah. I wonder if it is possible to
extend a bit longer?

Have I told you before that I  and my colleagues are doing a research on
culture. We have collected most of the data but yet to find time to do a
good analysis on it. We hope to produce at least two papers from the
research project so as to present in your conference.

Thus, do you think is it possible to give us a bit more time? I can send
you the abstracts by 16 but the full paper sometimes later, ok?

 hope to hear you again

take care

chapsam

At 03:27 PM 26/10/01 +0800, you wrote:
>   East Asia Regional Conference on Mathematics  Education  and  South East
>Asian Conference on Mathematics  Education    27  - 31 May 2002 National
>Institute of Education,  Singapore   website :
>http://math.nie.edu.sg/earcome           Dear  Colleagues   The local
>organising  committee welcomes your participation at this conference. Paper
>submission  deadline for the above conferences is November 15, 2001.
>Please visit the website  for paper submission details and the conference
>programme.    Thank  you, Swee Fong,  Ng Chair,  LOC
Dr LIM Chap Sam
Pusat Pengajian Ilmu Pendidikan
Universiti Sains Malaysia
11800 Minden