[Maths-Education] National curricula

Anne Berit Fuglestad Anne.B.Fuglestad@hia.no
Fri, 02 Nov 2001 08:47:20 +0100

URL for the Norvegian national curriculum,  abbreviated L97, in=20
english.  Clik Content to go into the different parts.

http://skolenettet3.ls.no/L97_eng/Curriculum/

Good luck!

Anne Berit Fuglestad

At 07:37 02.11.01 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I wonder if anyone can help me.  I am trying to find examples on the web=20
>of national curricula from round the world so that my ITE students can=20
>compare and contrast.  Any useful links would be much appreciated.
>I have found a Canadian site and I would be very grateful if somebody=20
>could tell me what age school students are if they are in grade 9 in=20
>Ontario!  Thankyou.
>
>Corinne Angier
>Maths Education Centre
>Sheffield Hallam University
><mailto:c.f.angier@shu.ac.uk>c.f.angier@shu.ac.uk

Anne Berit Fuglestad,  Institutt for Matematiske fag
H=F8gskolen i Agder,  Serviceboks 422,  4604 Kristiansand, Norway
Tel.    + 47  38 14 15 38               e-mail: Anne.B.Fuglestad@hia.no
Fax.   + 47  38 14 10 11                http://home.hia.no/~annebf/