[Maths-Education] =?iso-8859-1?Q?FW:_=93Best_of_British=94_-_further_information_=28apologi?= =?iso-8859-1?Q?es_for_cross-posting=29?=

John Bibby, MatheMagic/Count On - visit www.counton.org qed@enterprise.net
Sun, 27 May 2001 08:27:45 +0100

There seems to have been some confusion due to my copying Alan Rogerson's
use of the word "database" to mean a resource bank of physical books,
software and other materials (i.e. NOT a computerised database).

To summarise: Alan Rogerson has asked for samples of the best mathematica=
resources for consideration at a "World Supercourse" planning meeting in
Poland which will have representatives from some 20 countries around the
world.

If you have materials you would like to send, I can arrange this. The
logistical details are below:

If you would like me to take your materials, please send them before 10 J=
une
	John Bibby (SuperCourse meeting)
	1 Straylands Grove
	York YO31 1EB (England).
Alternatively you can send them direct to Poland (address and other detai=
ls
below). If any queries about this, please email joe.campbell@mathemagic.o=
rg,
or fax him on 01904-424381 as I shall be away quite a lot between now and
mid-June.

Thank you, and apologies for any confusion

JOHN BIBBY (writing in a personal capacity)