[Maths-Education] Directory

Peter Gates peter.gates@nottingham.ac.uk
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 06:30:10 +0100

Thanks for all the updates to the directory. I shall probably be doing them
during the long hot summer in the UK. (That'll be the second week in August
then!) That way I can still get updates from people at PME, and do them all
at once.

I have altered the list configuration to accept messages only from list
members. We seem to be getting more and more spam/junk mail sent to the
list, which I am now stopping. This also means that if you try to send a
message from a different address to which you are subscribed, then the
system will stop your message and refer it to me. Usually I will just pass
it through, but if this happens then you might notice a slight delay in
your message getting through - especially if i am not around. This will be
during PME week and second half of August.

Have a good summer.

Regards

Peter.

Best wishes,
Peter

Peter Gates
Centre for the Study of Mathematics Education
University of Nottingham
School of Education
Jubilee Campus
Wollaton Road