[Maths-Education] RE: numdrum

John Bibby, MatheMagic/Count On - visit www.counton.org qed@enterprise.net
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 17:58:26 +0100

Dear John

Congratulations on getting Numdrum into so many schools.

I do not know who supplies maths resources called "NEXUS", but will copy
this to a maths ed mailing list in case anyone there can help. (Nexus in
Italy do Maths and Art/Arhcitecture etc. see e.g.
	http://www.leonet.it/culture/nexus/network_journal
but I assume you do not mean them.)

Best wishes (I am away for 2 weeks from June 25th)

 JOHN BIBBY
                     Count On,  National Director

Count On/MatheMagic
1 Straylands Grove
York YO31 1EB,  England (+44)
Tel: 01904-424242        Fax: 01904-424381    Email:  qed@enterprise.net
     "Count On" is the continuation project of Maths Year 2000.  Promoting
"Maths for All", we are keen to establish links with others promoting access
in education. For sponsorship opportunities or other ideas please visit
www.counton.org or email info@counton.org
NB: From March 2001, QED Books is owned by QED-Griffin.
Their email is qed@talk21.com and their webpage is www.qedgriffin.com