[Maths-Education] The project about mathematical practices of professional engineers

Dr Phillip Kent p.kent@ioe.ac.uk
Wed, 05 Dec 2001 18:25:31 +0000

Dear Nermin (and CC to list),

I think you may have seen an announcement on this list about my project at
the Institute of Education in London, 'The Mathematical Components of
Engineering Expertise'.

We have a web site with some papers at: www.ioe.ac.uk/rnoss/MCEE . And
please contact me for further information (this invitation also goes to
anyone else who is interested :-).

>***********************************************************************************************************
>This message has been generated through the Mathematics Education email
>discussion list.
>Hitting the REPLY key sends a message to all list members.
>***********************************************************************************************************
>
>Dear Sir:
>My name is Nermin Tosmur.I am a student of Middle East Technical
>University at Mathematics Education Department.Me and my Superviser
>teacher Miss Behiye Ubuz are doing a research about mathematical
>practices of professional engineers in Turkey.I am asking you for some
>literature that we can get some research that are relevent to this
>issue.If you send me some
>references I will be very  thankful to you.
>Your sincerely!
>
>        NERMIN TOSMUR
>        MATHEMATICS EDUCATION
>        MIDDLE EAST TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY

++++++++
Dr Phillip Kent
MCEE Project, Mathematical Sciences,
Institute of Education, London WC1H 0AL, U.K.
p.kent@ioe.ac.uk
tel 020 7612 6417   mobile 07950 952034
www.ioe.ac.uk/rnoss/MCEE
++++++++