[Maths-Education] Can anyone help me?

Pete Crawford petecrawford@breathemail.net
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 14:19:14 -0000

I did a quick search for mathematics and dyslexia using Google
(www.google.com) and came up with:

http://www.resourceroom.net/Sharestrats/ida_math_fall98.html

which conatins an article that seems to appear on lots of sites, so you may
well have found it already.
There were lots of other links, but I didn't have time to trawl them all.

Hope that helps

Pete