[Maths-Education] Lesson Plannning Guidance

David Wright david_wright@becta.org.uk
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 14:23:24 +0100

Becta have developed a resource which allows anyone to exchange educational
resources and ideas (once they have registered) and provides a facility to
publish feedback from users.  Look at
http://contribute.ngfl.gov.uk/
Regards
David Wright

Education Officer:Curriculum and Institutional Development for Schools
British Educational Communications and Technology agency(BECTa)
Milburn Hill Road
Science Park
Coventry
England