[Maths-Education] Clare

HARRY MERRICK merr-cs0@wpmail.paisley.ac.uk
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 09:54:40 +0000

As a 'lurker' (in the mailing list sense only!) from North of the border, t=
his 'Clare' video sounds=20
as if it might be a useful resource.=20
I presume that Teacher Education establishments in England and Wales receiv=
ed a copy from
the TTA. Does anyone know how I might get a copy sent to me here in Scotlan=
d?

Thanks in anticipation.

Harry Merrick
School of Education
University of Paisley

>>> j.burke@unl.ac.uk - 8/12/00 5:43 pm >>>
*****
This message has been generated through the Mathematics Education email dis=
cussion list.
Hitting the REPLY key sends a message to all list members.
*****

I suppose it would be unfair to make comment about Clare (although Dulux do=
es=20
come to mind). I would like to see how her style changed to meet an 'audien=
ce'=20
in many of the London schools in which my students complete their practices=
.=20
That might be helpful for my OFSTED grading exercise later this year.

I like to show the "Clare" video to students alongside "Stand & Deliver". I=
 uess it's not fair either, but it does raise some interesting points for=
 iscussion.

Jeremy Burke

Legal disclaimer
--------------------------

The information transmitted is the property of the University of Paisley an=
d is intended only for the person or entity=20
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged mat=
erial.  Statements and opinions expressed in this=20
e-mail may not represent those of the company.  Any review, retransmission,=
 dissemination and other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities oth=
er than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and de=
lete the material from any computer.=20