[Maths-Education] EducationalWebsite Copying Permissions.

Alan Selby aselby@CAM.ORG
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 16:08:36 -0400

The following copying permissions are online at my website "Appetizers
and Lessons for Math and Reason"
The site offers 150 webpages, 100 from online books.

   1.You  are welcome to print my webpages, book material included,
for  your own reading, not further distribution nor reproduction.
   2.If you are an instructor, you are welcome to photocopy printed
webpages from this website for distribution in class.
   3.Mirror images of this website in all or part are welcome on
hard-disks and web servers, not visible from the internet. School and
colleges in particular  may make a mirror image of this website for
internal use and dial-up access, a  mirror image not visible from the
internet.
   4.On offline media or well-hidden in compressed files, mirror images
of this website in all or part may be distributed with  operating
systems for personal computers  for placement in directories, not
visible from the internet.

Alan Selby
http://www.cam.org/~aselby/lesson.html