SPAM: Extreme impact strength, vandal proof windows

Unbreakable Windows newsletter at sweetshoppecrafts.com
Tue Jul 25 09:20:59 BST 2023

[Unbreakable Window]
[Guinness Six Nations Dublin Aviva Stadium]
Typically used for security glazing, vandal prone glazing situations,
transparent sound barriers, transparent security barriers, automotive
side windows, marine windows, panoramic roofs or anywhere where glass
breakage would be likely due to flex, attack, impact of stones,
falling debris, vandalism etc.
Make an enquiry
[http://sweetshoppecrafts.com/mw/index.php/campaigns/hy285tnmy80aa/track-url/xe7189ztbv32a/1927d4ee24460ea5e2288f132c598ed4b18ed27c]

Request a Sample
[http://sweetshoppecrafts.com/mw/index.php/campaigns/hy285tnmy80aa/track-url/xe7189ztbv32a/1927d4ee24460ea5e2288f132c598ed4b18ed27c]
[Guinness Six Nations Dublin Aviva Stadium]
TECHNICALLY SUPERIOR
Using polycarbonate with the latest hard polysiloxane coating our
windows offer glasslike hardness, giving maximum protection against
scratches and abrasion. Window are available in single sheet or a
double glazed units in most thicknesses and any size or shape up to 3m
x 2m.
GUARANTEE
Backed by a 10 year break resistance guarantee and a 7 year
delamination and weathering guarantee our windows are unbreakable in
almost all situations being over 300 times stronger than glass and
resistant to harsh chemicals although weighing half as much.
HIGHEST QUALITY
Our double glazed units use the best spacers and sealants available to
withstand the toughest of environments. If you have a specific
situation you would like us to advise on - please make an enquiry. We
can supply only to your preferred installer or we can recommend an
installer in your area.
[Guinness Six Nations Dublin Aviva Stadium]
Make an enquiry
[http://sweetshoppecrafts.com/mw/index.php/campaigns/hy285tnmy80aa/track-url/xe7189ztbv32a/1927d4ee24460ea5e2288f132c598ed4b18ed27c]
Unbreakable windows are a [Clearseal] brand

Click here to unsubscribe
[http://sweetshoppecrafts.com/mw/index.php/campaigns/hy285tnmy80aa/track-url/xe7189ztbv32a/64c21fc1ce534baccf3760af4fdb4175e9b23e0c]