Turning used car tyres into fuel

Energy Mission newsletter at simplefinancialthoughts.com
Tue Oct 11 18:15:58 BST 2022

Canigou Group
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
[Canigou Group]
[http://simplefinancialthoughts.com/mw/index.php/campaigns/wh528gk92j8d5/track-url/xe7189ztbv32a/f522afe35af6e2fce89681a0d26135c0db61ca4c]
Our mission is to complete sixty renewable energy projects across 5
countries with a project value of over $4b. We are on schedule with 4
already complete, 7 in development and 29 in planning.
Investment Highlights:
Helping Government's worldwide meet new targets on renewable energy

Asset backed investment

3 or 5 year Terms available

Diversify your risk into multiple projects

Our projects range from waste to energy, solar, battery storage and
even turning used car tyres into fuel.
Click Here For More Information
[http://simplefinancialthoughts.com/mw/index.php/campaigns/wh528gk92j8d5/track-url/xe7189ztbv32a/f522afe35af6e2fce89681a0d26135c0db61ca4c]
[Canigou Group]
[http://simplefinancialthoughts.com/mw/index.php/campaigns/wh528gk92j8d5/track-url/xe7189ztbv32a/f522afe35af6e2fce89681a0d26135c0db61ca4c]
[Canigou Group]
[http://simplefinancialthoughts.com/mw/index.php/campaigns/wh528gk92j8d5/track-url/xe7189ztbv32a/f522afe35af6e2fce89681a0d26135c0db61ca4c]
Energy prices are sky-high as energy companies are struggling to
find enough supply to meet imposed renewable energy targets. We are a
global leader in funding, managing and developing renewable energy
projects, while also offering suitable investors access to investing
into the sector.
[Canigou Group]
[http://simplefinancialthoughts.com/mw/index.php/campaigns/wh528gk92j8d5/track-url/xe7189ztbv32a/f522afe35af6e2fce89681a0d26135c0db61ca4c]
Australia-Developing over 20 town-scale solar farms across New
South Wales

France-Helping the French Government establish 33.63GW of solar
power by 2028

Germany-Ten on-farm biogas projects

USA-Currently in development, secured c1.5GWp of Solar projects in
New Mexico, California and Colorado

UK-We are developing waste to energy projects that will aid in the
reduction of tire incineration.
You could lose all your money invested in this product.
This is a high-risk investment and is much riskier than a saving
account.
Disclaimer:Any person accessing the email and considering potential
investment opportunities featured on the email should make their own
commercial assessment after seeking the advice of an appropriately
authorised or regulated financial advisor. This opportunity is only
suitable for high net worth or self-sophisticated investors as defined
here. This email should not be construed as advice or a personal
recommendation to any prospective investor. Investments of this nature
carry risks to your capital and can go up or down. Past performance is
not indicative of future results. Suitable only for sophisticated or
high net worth investors.

Click here to unsubscribe
[http://simplefinancialthoughts.com/mw/index.php/campaigns/wh528gk92j8d5/track-url/xe7189ztbv32a/61bc1526c39814cc53024befcdf60a3f87404ab6]