A Christmas celebration onboard the Royal Yacht Britannia

Christmas RYB newsletter at pearldentalcaregroup.com
Wed Mar 16 13:35:16 GMT 2022

Swing into Christmas... aboard the Royal Yacht Britannia with 5 star
Balmoral Hotel stay
Saturday 10th December 2022
Priced at £499 + vat pp
An exclusive evening of fine dining and music on board the Royal Yacht
Britannia with overnight stay at an Balmoral 5 star hotel

[Please enable images for a better reading experience]
[http://pearldentalcaregroup.com/mw/index.php/campaigns/tx831pm4tmb14/track-url/zt3820o2cza3d/367d417b3dcc87df371aae11b967dd82916a9475]

This is a wonderful way to get in the festive mood as you relive the
elegance of a bygone era with the splendour that is the Royal Yacht
Britannia. This will be a musical and gastronomic evening to remember.

PRICED AT £499 + VAT PP

To reserve your places go here
[http://pearldentalcaregroup.com/mw/index.php/campaigns/tx831pm4tmb14/track-url/zt3820o2cza3d/367d417b3dcc87df371aae11b967dd82916a9475]

To book your places go here
[http://pearldentalcaregroup.com/mw/index.php/campaigns/tx831pm4tmb14/track-url/zt3820o2cza3d/813cd7c4eb2ebf3d143ae5f7b63edb1a4a70c863]

The Royal Yacht Britannia
An evening of music and fine dining in the State Dining Room aboard
the Royal Yacht Britannia, enjoying the kind of entertainment and fine
dining that the Royal family members and many heads of state would
have enjoyed. This isa truly magical evening to which just 45 couples
will be invited to enjoy including a private viewing of the Royal
Yacht and a superlative 4-course meal with delightful entertainment

[Please enable images for a better reading experience]
[http://pearldentalcaregroup.com/mw/index.php/campaigns/tx831pm4tmb14/track-url/zt3820o2cza3d/367d417b3dcc87df371aae11b967dd82916a9475]

[Please enable images for a better reading experience]
[http://pearldentalcaregroup.com/mw/index.php/campaigns/tx831pm4tmb14/track-url/zt3820o2cza3d/367d417b3dcc87df371aae11b967dd82916a9475]

With exclusive use of The Royal Yacht, guests will find the same high
standards today as when Britannia was in Royal service. The evening
will start with a red- carpet welcome followed by Champagne and
canapés in the ship's drawing room whilst you are entertained by the
resident pianist.
Then enjoy a guided tour, where you will have access to Britannia's
five decks, and a unique insight into the history of the Royal Yacht
and how the Royal Family and crew lived and worked on board.
The sense of occasion builds as dinner is announced. The grand
mahogany doors are opened to reveal the magnificent candlelit State
Dining Room. Using only the finest, seasonal ingredients, the courses
are created in the original Royal Galley and served by Britannia's
meticulous butlers. You will indulge in a delicious four course dinner
in a setting similar to that which HRH the Queen herself would have
enjoyed.

[Please enable images for a better reading experience]
[http://pearldentalcaregroup.com/mw/index.php/campaigns/tx831pm4tmb14/track-url/zt3820o2cza3d/367d417b3dcc87df371aae11b967dd82916a9475]

To reserve your places go here
[http://pearldentalcaregroup.com/mw/index.php/campaigns/tx831pm4tmb14/track-url/zt3820o2cza3d/367d417b3dcc87df371aae11b967dd82916a9475]

To book your places go here
[http://pearldentalcaregroup.com/mw/index.php/campaigns/tx831pm4tmb14/track-url/zt3820o2cza3d/813cd7c4eb2ebf3d143ae5f7b63edb1a4a70c863]

INCLUDED IN YOUR EXCLUSIVE PACKAGE TO THE ROYAL YACHT BRITANNIA
* Guided showround of the Royal Yacht Britannia
* Transfers to and from Britannia to the centrally located Balmoral
Hotel
* A superb four course dinner with accompanying wines
* Champagne & Christmas canapés by the grand piano
* Entertainment between courses
* Souvenir menus
* One nights accommodation, including Scottish breakfast at the 5
star Balmoral Hotel (additional nights can be added)
* Oliver Myles event management throughout
OPTIONS
* Travel to Balmoral is not included. However, we would be delighted
to help with travel arrangements such as flights, rail journey or
chauffeurs
_"I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and your team for
a wonderful experience in Balmoral last weekend. From the beautiful
Balmoral hotel and being piped out and then onto Britannia to the
delicious meal and entertainment, it was certainly a memorable
weekend."_
ANDREWCAWLEY
_"Many thanks for looking after us so well on Saturday. I thought your
organisational skills were superb."_
MICHAEL OLIVER OBE DL
_"I feel I must write and thank you for a fantastic experience in
Balmoral. To say my party and I were impressed would bean
understatement - the whole event from the Balmoral Hotel to the tour
and dinner on board the R Y Britannia was of exceptional quality and
thoroughly enjoyed by all, making many memories that will be treasured
forever. We shall look forward to sharing another Oliver Myles
adventure in thefuture."_
STEPHEN BUCKLEY
[Oliver Myles]

Click here to unsubscribe