Epsom Derby with overnight stay June 2022

Classic Epsom newsletter at gesteccor.com
Wed Feb 16 09:33:28 GMT 2022

Epsom Derby with Accommodation 4th June 2022
The Epsom (Cazoo) Derby is one of the oldest and most famous horse
races in the World and is the most popular flat race in the English
Racing calendar.
Dating back to 1661 it takes place at Epsom Downs Race course on the
first Saturday in June each year and is the third classic of the
English Flat Racing season.

[Please enable images for a better reading experience]

This year it will be even more of an occasion as it falls on the bank
holiday celebrating the Queen's Platinum Jubilee.
Price per person from £589+ vat (including breakfast, based on two
people sharing)

[Please enable images for a better reading experience]

To book your place go here
[http://gesteccor.com/mw/index.php/campaigns/yf6472d8hq3ee/track-url/xe7189ztbv32a/f8460c727223326892f8a7c8dd96fb60c7d32dc3]

To reserve your place go here
[http://gesteccor.com/mw/index.php/campaigns/yf6472d8hq3ee/track-url/xe7189ztbv32a/0bb00353e20965226066e4bf8376b3880e645b43]

WE ARE ABLE TO OFFER YOU A CHOICE OF HOSPITALITY PACKAGES, COMBINED
WITH OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATION AT THE MITRE HOTEL TO TURN THIS OCCASION
INTO A BANK HOLIDAY BREAK.

[Please enable images for a better reading experience]

A refined yet relaxed boutique hotel on the banks of the River Thames
next to Hampton Court Palace. After an extensive makeover, the Mitre
is where quirky British sensibility meets elegant authentic luxury.
You will find the old blended with the new, the refined with the
comfortable, and the local with the worldly. With a wealth of
experience in the racing industry, having managed successful racing
syndicates at the highest level for 25 years, Simon will bring his
expertise to the evening.

To book your place go here
[http://gesteccor.com/mw/index.php/campaigns/yf6472d8hq3ee/track-url/xe7189ztbv32a/f8460c727223326892f8a7c8dd96fb60c7d32dc3]

YOUR EPSOM PACKAGE INCLUDES
* Return cruise to Royal Epsom Racecourse on aprivate launch
* Drinks and canapes served on board
* Private Suite for our guests at the Racecourse
* Prosecco Reception on arrival
* Three course menu
* Raceday programme listing the days runners and riders
* Unlimited beers,wines, ciders, ales, house spirits and soft drinks
* Overnight accommodation in a Boathouse Riverview room with
breakfast, double occupancy
* Oliver Myles Event Managers to assist you
All other drinks will be charged upon consumption throughout your
journey. Gratuities are at passengers' discretion

To reserve your place go here
[http://gesteccor.com/mw/index.php/campaigns/yf6472d8hq3ee/track-url/xe7189ztbv32a/0bb00353e20965226066e4bf8376b3880e645b43]

_"It was incredible. We felt really special Great fun and lovely
fellow guests. It was all very well organised and I would highly
recommend."_
ALISON RUFFELLE
_"I wanted to say thank you for a wonderful evening last night, Jayne
and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!"_
PHIL DAVIDSON
[Oliver Myles]

Click here to unsubscribe