Lock Up at the Tower of London

Tower Warden newsletter at fnbdilworth.com
Fri Feb 11 14:22:24 GMT 2022

The Ceremony of the Keys Tower of London
19th May 2022

[Please enable images for a better reading experience]
[http://fnbdilworth.com/mw/index.php/campaigns/pc553wt6h439a/track-url/xe7189ztbv32a/1d228ec2d9e0a489d9bd07bc471213e4977e1dee]

The Ceremony of the Keys is the traditional locking up of the Tower of
London each night. Set amidst the mighty battlements of this ancient
fortress, it is one of the oldest and most colourful surviving
ceremonies of its kind having been enacted every night, without fail,
for well over 700 years in much the same form as we know it today.

To enquire about availability go here
[http://fnbdilworth.com/mw/index.php/campaigns/pc553wt6h439a/track-url/xe7189ztbv32a/1d228ec2d9e0a489d9bd07bc471213e4977e1dee]

To Book Now
Click Here!

PRICED AT £289 + VAT PP
INCLUDED IN YOUR EXCLUSIVE PACKAGE
* Champagne on arrival at the Pont de la Tour
* Three course dinner at the Pont de la Tour with accompanying wines
* Coffee, tea and petit fours
* Cars to the Tower of London
* Private guided tour with a Yeoman Warder
* The Ceremony of the Keys
* Oliver Myles Event Management throughout

[Please enable images for a better reading experience]
[http://fnbdilworth.com/mw/index.php/campaigns/pc553wt6h439a/track-url/xe7189ztbv32a/1d228ec2d9e0a489d9bd07bc471213e4977e1dee]

There is no better time to enjoy the majesty of the Tower of London
then when the public visitors have left for the day, and it is just
the Yeoman Warders and the ravens still there.
_"I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR A WONDERFUL EVENING LAST NIGHT, JAYNE
AND I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED OURSELVES!" - Phil Davidson_

To enquire about availability go here
[http://fnbdilworth.com/mw/index.php/campaigns/pc553wt6h439a/track-url/xe7189ztbv32a/1d228ec2d9e0a489d9bd07bc471213e4977e1dee]

To Book Now
Click Here!