Add to your team with our Philippines-based remote staff

Steve Wroblewski outsource at leadassoc.com
Tue Aug 30 17:09:39 BST 2022

Hi,

Add to your team and save up to 70% with our Philippines-based
remote staff.

We represent a group of top-tier outsourcing companies here in the
Philippines with over 8,000 full-time staff currently working for
clients.

Our highly scalable model can provide qualified staff in as little
as 20 days from a vetted pool of talent.

Existing staff encompass 220 positions, primarily in the following
fields:

 - Real estate sales, rentals, property maintenance, mortgage
broking

 - Accounting and finance, collections and debt recovery

 - Software development, quality assurance, managed services

 - Lead generation and telemarketing, inbound / outbound sales

 - Back office, data entry, document processing, legal and
compliance

 - Customer / technical support, warranty claims, live chat

 - Creative and marketing, eCommerce, SEO and SEM, web development

 - Healthcare, dental services, bookings and appointments

 - Engineering and drafting, architectural services

 - Hotels and accomodation, travel and tourism, all aspects

Oh, and with a 98.2% staff retention rate...

If you'd like to learn more just reply to me via this email

Look forward to hearing from you...

Kind regards

Steve Wroblewski
Managing Director

Campaigns Ltd
Hong Kong - Philippines

PS:  Not interested?  Let me know and I won't bother you
further...